To ensure that all guests have a restful stay, we ask that all guests and visitors abide by the following terms and conditions.
- Check out at 11:00 hr. Check in between 15:00 hr – 21:00 hr.
- Guests are responsible for keeping their unit generally tidy. This involves washing, drying and putting away all kitchen items that are used; sweeping floors; and sorting and removing trash. There are recycling and trash bins on site.
- Visitors and guests are not permitted to bring pets on the property. A 250$ fee will automatically be charged to the account of the guest who brings a pet on the property.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the units or within 6 feet of the units. A 500$ cleaning fee will be automatically charged to the account of the guest if there is evidence of smoke in the unit.
- Parties and gatherings are not permitted, unless otherwise approved by the managers.
- Outdoor games and activities are not provided; however, guests may bring their own games. Any games or outdoor activities should be confined to the beach area.
- Fires, candles or open flames are not permitted. Barbeques must be used in the area in front of the cottages, not the wooden decks.
- Overnight visitors are not permitted unless pre-arranged and paid for in advance.
- Quiet time is from 22:00 hr to 09:00 hr.
- Visitors must be off the property by 22:00 hr. Visitors must register with the office before proceeding to entering the grounds. Guests are responsible for the actions of their visitors, including any damage.
- Cottages are cleaned after the 7th day of a guest’s stay and after a guest leaves.
- Parking is for registered guests only.
- We are unable to grant refunds to any guests who choose to leave earlier than their scheduled departure time.
- Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. Management is not liable for any accidents or injury to any guests or visitors while in the cottages/suites or on the grounds/beach. Management is not responsible for loss or damage of guest’s or visitor’s property.
- Online booking: To make a reservation, a 50% deposit is made through our secure payment platform. The remaining 50% is to be paid at the cottages upon arrival.
- Cancellation policy: All cancellations are subject to a 7.5% non-refundable service fee. If a guest needs to cancel their reservation with greater than 14 days notice, there will be a refund of the 50% deposit minus a 7.5% non-refundable service fee. There is no refund for cancellations within 14 days of the reservation start date.
By reserving a cottage/suite, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.